DISCLAIMER - The content of these sites, is their own and is not endorsed by Kibworth Harcourt Parish Council. Please use care when using these sites.
- Harborough District Council: information on Planning, Recycling, Housing and Council Tax (and other services for residents in the Harborough District.
- Leicestershire County Council: information on Education, Libraries, Adult Social Care and Childrens services for the County
- Ofsted: for information on inspections for schools, colleges, nurseries and childminding services
- GOV.UK - The new place to find government services and information replacing Directgov and Business Link - Simpler, clearer, faster. This is the Official site for UK Government giving information on a range of topics including benefits, employment, passports, driving licenses and education and learning.
- NHS Direct: official Web site for the NHS 24 hour telephone helpline, NHS Direct. Information about health problems. How to keep healthy. Advice on when to call for help
- Highways Agency: official site. Includes an interactive roadmap providing information on roadworks and expected delays.
Life Coach Directory was set-up in order to raise awareness of coaching and to enable visitors to find the most suitable qualified coach for their needs. Coaching is the process of guiding a person from where they are to where they want to be, and can address a range of areas from career advice to family coaching.
To ensure the professionalism of their website, all listed coaches have provided Life Coach Directory with qualifications and insurance cover or proof of membership with a professional body.
The cost of a coaching session will depend on a number of factors, including the type of coaching you require, the length of the session and location (you may find that central locations such as London charge a higher premium). On average, coaches can charge anything from £40 to £100 per session (business and corporate coaching can be more expensive). Many coaches offer a free initial consultation, and some may be able to offer discounted services.
Citizens Advice provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Bureaux deliver advice services from over 3,300 community locations in England and Wales.
LeicesterShire CAB offers advice and information to people resident in Leicester City and the districts of Blaby, Harborough, Hinckley & Bosworth, Melton, North West Leicestershire and Oadby & Wigston.
If you phone or visit you will have a short gateway assessment interview to help decide how you can be best advised. You may then be offered an appointment at one of our offices or outreach venues.
Click the logo above for the organisation's main website from where you can enter your postcode to find the opening times and contact details of your local Citizens Advice Bureau.